Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas in Bethlehem

"Life Recipes" by Alison, writing from Pennsylvania, USA

Moravian Star

Ever since I was a child, Christmas has always been a very special time for me. Like every other child, I remember laying in bed on Christmas Eve night, thinking that I heard hoof prints on the roof as I was attempting to fall asleep. As an adult I am no longer waiting for Santa, but am looking forward to the day that I can share my Christmas traditions with my little ones. Some of the traditions that I have held on to originated from my family, others came from my hometown of Bethlehem in Pennsylvania, USA - while some traditions I developed myself.

As Christmastime nears, I've decided to share some of those traditions here and give a taste of how I spend Christmas in another Bethlehem.

Other guest contributions >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.