Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Secret Equations

I wanted to work love out,
to understand its listening
and calculate its refusals,

I wanted to subtract its calmness,
and equal its breathing

so it could teach me
how things join together for you
and set apart,

to let me touch
the tenderness
of your secret equations,

to let me taste
the inside of your shell,

to give you the hard science
that proves positively

love was so right after all.

Read more from A Sum of Thoughts >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.