Five Things of Mood
- A Scottish company selling "Anyone but England" T-shirts for this year's World Cup has rejected suggestions it is racist.
- Patients in a British hospital were left "sobbing and humiliated" by uncaring staff, an investigation has found.
- The number of banned dogs used for fighting is soaring in the UK.
- Scientists have discovered an area of the North Atlantic Ocean where plastic debris accumulates.
- An Italian court has convicted three Google executives in a trial over a video showing an autistic teenager being bullied.