Five Things of Relief
- UK researchers have developed a device to drag space debris out of orbit.
- Tapping your forearm or hand with a finger could soon be the way you interact with gadgets.
- Two historic sex toys, made of wood, thought to be French and date back to the 1700s, have been sold at an Essex auction for £3,600.
- Pennsylvania police in America have charged a man with public drunkenness after reports that he tried to resuscitate a long-dead opossum on a highway.
- A belief that Jesus survived the crucifixion and spent his remaining years in Kashmir has led to a run-down shrine in Srinagar making it firmly onto the must-visit-in India tourist trail.