Five Things of Way
- In the US, an increasing number of parents are turning to psychoactive medication to help them cope with the challenging behaviour of their children.
- As the UK faces the prospect of North Sea gas running out, some believe supply problems could be eased by using gas made from human waste.
- Due to the disruption to air flights because of Icelandic volcanic ash in the air, social-networking services are helping some stranded travellers make their way home.
- Eating lots of meat, especially if it is overcooked, increases the risk of bladder cancer, say experts.
- British singer-songwriter Kate Nash took 12 months out from the music business to hang out with her pet rabbit Fluffy and pass her driving test.