Ten Things of Sex and Salacity
Baby swamp tortoises with a lot to smile about/MSN UK
- Baby swamp tortoises were born recently at Adelaide Zoo as part of a successful breeding programme. They may be small, but are extremely important to the future of this critically endangered reptile species.
- Sixties counterculture magazine Oz was caught up in a high-profile obscenity trial in 1971 when they portrayed cartoon character Rupert the Bear as semi-naked with genitals on display.
- A British celebrity has confessed that her full-bottom floral design cost her "thousands of pounds".
- Move over g-string your replacement is here. After the swimming sock, and the bag thong comes the new underwear trend - the c-string. (Not for the sensitive or classy.)
- An exchange student from America had to be rescued after getting stuck inside a giant stone vagina sculpture in Tubingen, Germany, for a dare, while a study by German researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development found that watching too much porn can shrink men's brains. Last year, a survey by the University of East London reported that 97% of boys and 80% of girls between the ages of 16 and 20 have watched porn.
- Apparently size does matter. A Canadian paraplegic who fractured his penis is suing doctors over a botched diagnosis that allegedly left his manhood one inch shorter and ruined the man's marriage.
- A 49 year-old-man has been banned from every supermarket in Britain for masturbating in the meat aisle - unless he is supervised by another adult. To go shopping, that is.
- A dog-eating festival, which has been around for centuries, takes place in the city of Yulin in China around the summer solstice every year.
- The Dutch have invented what is thought to be the world's first electronic cannabis joint.
- A rogue's gallery with a difference: Women have reportedly gone crazy over the "hot" mugshot of a wanted convict, creating a slew of memes. The convict has since been offered a modelling contract.