Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Sidenotes to War

It is interesting to note that when a hostage is killed its evil but when innocent children are killed by the coalition its only regrettable.
Thomas Naftali, Melbourne Australia [1]

P.S. These are not my sidenotes to a war I didn't create. These are things that have become sidenotes to a war that will continue to create the world I live in. I just hope that history proves me wrong and Mr. Bush right.

I keep having visions of our children's children pouring over the history books and unable to fathom our mind-sets at the beginning of a 21st century, possibly like we are unable to understand why women had to suffer so hard for the right to vote.

<< back to The War In Iraq

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.