Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Monday, November 01, 2004

NaNoWriMo 2004

National Novel Writing Month and here I am trying to complete a novel in one month. I am hoping it will be the incentive I need to actually sit down and finish the promise of a tale started on Timi's Tarkan Forum some time back.

So, I've opened up my novel blog.

And of course this is kicked off with a listing at NaNoBlogMo - as naturally I'll be blogging my way through it.

Can't wait to see if I win my certificate at the end of this month.

<< Want to know if I did it?

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.