Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Monday, September 10, 2007

House of Sensual Living

with pleasure did you
through my body heal my mind,

you made my body a church,
a temple where we burned
conviction with immortality,

life sang of sense
in an angelic chorus,

a house of sensual living,
in your company a way
to heaven's door,

the author of my every frame,
my body recorded you into
its every pore,

in the still of the night
I still hear it preach of you,

a breathing hymn,
endlessly preaching
to the converted.

Read more from The Body Gospel >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.