Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, February 15, 2008

Moment of Knowing

with two simple words that hang
on the happiness you provide;
I just wanted to say thank you
for giving my short life pride,

for your self-sacrificing kindness,
with light eyes that always cry
for me no matter how hard
I dismiss love to dark skies,

I just wanted to thank you
for being my softest bed,
for being closer than thoughts
you stir in my thoughtless head,

for stealing my breath
and drinking me like wine,
for the sweet touch of your skin
that gives way under mine,

I just wanted to thank you wife,
for the moment of knowing
that you are the greatest
moment of my life.

Read more from Unlocking Eros >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.