Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Monday, June 09, 2008

The Turkish Puzzle Box

The Turkish Puzzle Box

You are a puzzle box, she said to me,
the center under its ground,
in a dark hole, with thorns around,
you've given me a key, but I can't see
how to twist the lock round
.

There is nothing once you lift
up the box lid,
I explained,
its just empty, for the gifts
I give to you are not buried
to vanish and rot away
.

Read more from Turkish Vistas >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.