Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Glow

i

a vivid fragment
conveying much
in its short space,
I'm a secret part of you,

my tongue jailed
in wordless cages,
you hush me
as your own breath,

and sing to me
erotic verses
that imprison
a religious devotion.

ii

love's limbs are fragrant
like heady jasmine
in pressing heat,
you crush my senses,

I am burned in the print
of your fingers,
locked in its
labyrinth grooves,

my body glows for reasons unknown,
like stars
through the night,
standing by your light.

Read more from The Body Gospel >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.