Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, November 28, 2008

Caravanserai

Caravanserai

Our alphabets work differently,
Letters confused in foreign dance,
But they speak a spell of eternity,

Alternates of night and day cry:
Before we are man and woman
We are simply two parts of I
,

So come to my bed and lie,
Come and rest from your journey
In this pit-stop caravanserai.

Dark heat to melt your snow skin,
My rough to awaken your smooth,
Let my eyes take you from within:

Watch my sun rise in eastern skies
To sustain you in desert nights,
Lit by my fire your light never dies,

For passion and fire are divinity,
The body divine to the eye,
In this heart-stop caravanserai.

Read more from Turkish Vistas >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.