Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Don't Be a Pleb

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. Mr X, a notable but very boring lawyer on our northern side of the island, eyed me suspiciously. I had the uncanny feeling that he could read my mind. I tried to look interested.

"The way I see it," Mr X said, "it's a battle of power between USA and Europe."

To tell the truth, I had my fill of conspiracy theories. Especially from fat, phlegm-filled fascists. The Cyprus Issue, the Annan Plan - the whole caboodle - was giving me a headache.

From now on, I promised myself, when I work late I'll work from home.

<< Unlike me, do you want to read more about the Cyprus Issue?
Or you can read more Letters to B instead >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.