Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Confessions

Confessionals

A Collection of Dreams

I am not a cinematic hero or a prince charming.

I am no shining sun in summer scenes or a bright moon beam to brighten the night.

I am merely me. All human. Simply man.

I am stable yet changeable, given and traded, bold and shy, near and far, high and low, dark and light.

I am just a collection of these dreams caught tightly in a net, trying to dream at least one percent of the very best of them into reality.

My mind is a vessel of so many passenger dreams, every day they embark and depart to lands unknown.

So many tales to write down to lighten up my load.

Someone once asked a writer, "Why do you write?" He answered, "I don't write, writing does me."

Here I share some of my own creative works.

Confessions of a Poet

Selected Works: A Collection of Poetical Works:
Act I: Love In and Out of Sync Act II: Remembering Love
Act III: Digging for the Divine Act IV: Thoughts Are Stars
Act V: A Series of Desires Act VI: Wonderful Things
Act VII: La Pasión Turca Act VIII: Lyricana
Act XI: Living Poetry Act X: Renovations
<< Read my posts on love

Confessions of a Writer
(links open in a separate window)

Letters to B (A Memoir)

Short Stories

Fictional Narratives

  • Reasons to Get Writing: Part 1 | 2 | 3

Novels

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)

Confessions on Film
(links open in a separate window)

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.