Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Phenomenon

Had lunch with B. The side serving of salad was delicious. The topic as always turns to my little adventure into cyber space. I always feel a little bit of an imposter, like the great Wizard of Oz. Everything I do is by trial and error and guesswork.

Her round, dark eyes looked across the table at me. "So, do tell."

"Tell you what?" I asked, prolonging the explanations.

"What is it about Tarkan that makes you use up the little bit of free time you do have on your PC?"

I thought for a few moments. Then it hit me. "How about I start a blog? Then you can log in and read for yourself?"

Read more Letters to B >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.