Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Thursday, September 09, 2004

What on Earth?

I have always wondered why we chose to label a planet which is over 70% water EARTH...I think it stems from a human fascination of the territorial. We are greedy for the black stuff. We have killed, died and bartered for it.

But yet it still confuses me.

I can understand the animal instinct to protect the dirt they live on but Hell, animals merely piss over their land - why do humans [sic] have to shit all over it?

<< Want to read more about what I have to say?

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.