Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Showing At A Cinema Near You

I have received twenty mails about my post dealing with my five favourite films.

I can't believe that there are actually people interested in what I consider to be a good movie, but I thank all that have taken their time to write to me and who have shared their own top five film lists.

Most also want to know my full top ten, so I give it below.

My Top Ten Theatrical Releases

10. 2001: A Space Odyssey [1968]

9. The Exorcist [1973]

8. The Godfather Part II [1974]

7. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde [1931]

6. Scarface [1983]

5. The Shawshank Redemption [1994]

4. Casablanca [1942]

3. Dangerous Liasons [1988]

2. The Girl With The Red Scarf (Selvi Boylum Al Yazmalım) [1977]

1. Léon [1994]

Want to read more about my life? >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.