Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Love's Signature

Of all the women I have loved,
of all the women I have known,
you changed the seasons in me,
winter white to summer sizzle,
you freed me from me.

With a chef's expertise,
you mixed me and diced me,
put heat under me and
with a mould of ecstacy
you made me.

You took the greatest poet's pen
and left love's signature on me,
so deep stained the ink,
even with my leaving you
your name still remains in me.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.