Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, February 24, 2006

True Love on MSN Messenger

MSN ConversationsMSN Buddy:
I read the story ..is so so so so nice..

Me:
That warms my heart, thank you so much!

MSN Buddy:
my pleasure....u wrote the story "The Princess of Ayashah" just right....

Me:
I am a silly romantic sometimes but I try to hide it. Don't tell anyone.

MSN Buddy:
lol I wont..but thats not silly at all...its very nice in a guy...

Me:
Well to be honest I've had many relationships, maybe too many, but you know there should be a time for innocence and a time for love - everything at the right time

MSN Buddy:
yes indeed everything at its time....

MSN Buddy:
but i always ask myself about how is it....how is true love? ...

Me:
That question can possibly only be answered by people who have been married for a long time, who have nurtured children together and stuck by each other through all the bad times and then at the end of their journey together they will know if it was true love or not.

MSN Buddy:
is it at first sight...does it start from sympathy or from friendship...I do not know...

Me:
Love can start in many ways, but in my opinion none of it can be said to be true until it has been tested by time.

MSN Buddy:
yeah I think thats true..

Me:
There exists love at first sight, love from friendship (but emotions from sympathy, need or pity are NOT LOVE)

MSN Buddy:
yeah true..

Me:
but whether all the diffrent types of love are true, they need to be tested by time, some love at first sight is true and some is not, some love grown over time is true and some is not

MSN Buddy:
yeah only time decides...

Me:
I saw an example of true love today. I told you my uncle-in-law is very ill right? After we admitted him in to hospital, I see my aunty going to the hospital's pharmacy...so I follow her and I see her trying to buy some pills and I stop her and ask her what they are for...and you know what she said to me? "If my husband is going to die, I am going to follow him." I just hugged and hugged her and told her it would be okay. Now that is true love. How ever it began doesn't matter to me...that is real LOVE.

MSN Buddy:
ooooo...I'm so sorry to hear that...and at the same time so glad to hear it....

Me:
Thank you. I know what you mean...

(End of MSN Messenger conversation)

Want to read more about my posts on Love or my life? >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.