Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

H.A.Be.L

These past weeks I've been a little silent on my blog, and where I'd assumed that the mail tally would take a dip, it has conversely doubled.

I thank everyone for their care and interest.

I am alive and well.

Like some others, I'm just a little busy trying to do my bit in our world, that's all.

Please enjoy the archives.

I want you all to have a beautiful life, and I'll see you real soon.

Ali's signature

<< More posts about my life

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.