Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Letter to the Author

Dear Author,

Your symbolism is lost on me,
Recurring themes
Of love, hate and redemption
Confuse me.

What genre
Is it where
Characters are so flimsy?
Should imagination only be
An illict by-product
Of your creativity?
Filled with
Unambitious plots
Of prodigious length,
It's a badly written story.

I write this letter
To you,
Because you
Wrote me,
You gave me a name
Without asking me,
And now my illiterate
Heart is asking me,
What's the story?

May I have a refund?

Yours sincerely,
(Sign your name here).

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.