Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Living My Dash

An email from Arizona, USA:

Hello Ali -

I have spent a lot of time reading your blog, and I am quite impressed. You have a remarkable ability to keep your reader's attention, and I am now an avid reader. I am hooked.

I loved your mystical story about "Little Bastard" ... leave's one to wonder what ever happened to the cursed car and where is it today?

Remember to always try to live your "dash" well, that small line put between our date of birth and date of death, to signify all we shall ever be. Thank you.

R.P

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.