Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What Love is

Love Exhibition

Let me guide you
Through the museums
Of my heart,
Let me show you
My love's history...

Exhibit One:
Love is a look,
Over the years
That never changes.

Exhibit Two:
Love is a melody,
A song you can't run from,
Even if you run from me.

Exhibit Three:
Love is walking a mile everyday
Just to see the girl you love,
And walking home again.

Main Attraction:
Love is me,
A product of all three,
Wishing to tie you down and set you free.

_____________________________

No Way Out

Do you know what love is?
It has confused
Better men than me.

Love is neither fair nor free,
My judge, jury and executioner
How can one power be all three?

Yet, I still submit
My vote willingly.
Admittedly, I'm guilty.

It's my fault
I didn't notice the sign
As I entered love's heart.

It said "No Way Out".

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.