Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Neptune's Daughter

The first moment I saw you
Was that hot day
Heated by the summer and the sun
And by the sum of stirring minds,
You walked out of the sea,
Brushing out the
Salty froth from your hair
With wet fingers warming
In sandy shine,
You came towards me,
Droplets of glistening kissing
The beautiful lines of your skin,
Like Neptune's daughter,
And with one luxuriously lazy
Wave from a slender hand,
Made me feel like Apollo's son.

-----
Read about my meanings in this poem here.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.