Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Soul Secrets

Here lie the secrets to my soul,
encased in your sleek, golden skin,
doe-brown eyes and voluptuous lips,
a passionate disposition drifting,

here I lie, waiting
hanging in a cage of temptation,
a love messiah
hoping to be baptised in fire,

here you lie, ever growing
with the distorted lens of my longing,
the further you are, all the closer
walking the heights of desire,

here lie the secrets to our story
let your crimson lips underline
and your heart house deep within
all my greatest sins.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.