- "Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."
from the 1995 film Home for the Holidays
- "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
by the late footballer George Best, who went bankrupt in November 1982 owing creditors £22,000
- "In times of great adversity always remember three things:
1. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes
2. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take
3. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the
- The mind is like a parachute. It works best when open.
- Friends are like flowers, you pick the ones you love.
<< Want to read more about words?