Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, July 14, 2006

Waiting Rooms

Here

I am waiting for you here...

in a place halfway
between hopes and dreams,
locked in envy and hubris,

I am waiting for you here...

in a room halfway
between you and me,
a castaway in memories,

I am waiting for you here...
right where you left me.

---------

Patiently Impatient

Patiently impatient is
the moment
where passion blurs
reality, a staple diet
of yearning
feeds my heart, and
promises of a kiss
buzz enigmatically in my ears.

Unhurriedly hurried,
my breath shakes
as I hold it when you
draw near like a prayer,
lips locked in faith
in something unseen,
savoury spiced expectations
fill all my dimensions.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.