Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Monday, September 25, 2006

Say

Say these lips
were for the
strictest contracts,
what covenants would you
press on them? - or
imagine your eyes
green fields
of lush grass,
what tracks would I
find to follow?

Would you abandon me
there or care
enough to follow
and save me?

Say these fingers
were love's sentry
keeping watch,
what commands would you
ask of them? - or
imagine your breasts
laden palms shaking
against a hot hungry wind,
what fruits would I
in its shade?

Would you help me
by reaching
and gently calling
out my name?

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.