Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pilgrim Feet

bare and bruised,
my pilgrim feet
stumble steps
in sermon to you,
homages to passion,

to reach rough tops
of temple spires
where bells decree
a beating toll
for desire's deity,

to rejoicingly cant
holy scriptures
of revelation written
by feminine demands,

Love is God
in these lands,
born in the bosom
of a burning homily,

fire blessed me,
You are the Word,
that starts on my lips
and ends there too,

a miracle-making
puppeteer of unseen
strings binding my heart,
pulled by your hands.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.