Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wonderful Things

A Thing Most Wonderful

of all the wonderful things
you've given me my love,
the most wonderful is
a less fearful mind,

for there is no death that
can stop my journey
when all roads come to you,
there is no ending that
silences when my voice
speaks in your heart,

there is no loneliness,
alone or in a crowd
that sits with me when
you are by my side,

there is no spring that
creeps away while flowers
are still in bud,
only evergreen blossom
and your scent keeping
us forever young,

of all the wonderful things
you've given me my love,
the most wonderful is
this song, never left unsung.

____________________

Softly, Hotly

If they ask you
where I am,
tell them
softly, hotly,

he is in my body,
closer than
its skin,
he is my soul
.

If they ask you
when you see me,
tell them
softly, hotly,

he is in my eyelids,
I see him when I
close my eyes,
he is my insight
.

If they ask you
why you love me,
tell them
softly, hotly,

Who does not love
breathing?
He is my life.
He is me
.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.