Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dream Blossoms

the mind has laws
of which I know nothing;

and can do nothing to amend,
freedoms fight for control
over conscience and conviction -

built with mortar and bricks
that I did not mix,
I simply breathe over walls

and dream blossoms fall from
its flowering trees,

sunshine dapples the wild soil,
in which I grow,
and buckle in happenstance gale,

but often I fly,
a varicoloured carpet of
skin, bone and soul.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.