Fundamental Accents
I am accent alla turca;
a wild cry,
I am a nova force
in a dark sky,
sunshine reflected
through honey,
I am God's source,
a devotee of union -
I am intoxication;
skin passionata,
I am wisdom
picked up on the way,
I am la pasión turca;
dark and rough embers fuel
firelights to signal
dreams to come and play,
I am rima perfecta;
a perfect rhyme contained
neither in Heaven nor Earth,
but the heart of a faithful day.
___________
My Heart
In my heart
there are no labels
or names or words,
a compound
of coincidence and magic,
the most stunning symphony
you'll ever hear,
a beautiful monotony;
it simply beats immense.
Each a different density
with which to compass,
or take notes.
The guideline for conduct;
it is the best teacher,
but the worst pupil.
It is made of life,
exuberant life,
full of itself.
A haven of inspirations,
a coy passionatrix
lives there;
whipping up
instants impossible
to ignore or to skirt.
All its poetry
is made of love.











<< Back to Main Page