Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mindful Words

"A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself."
Louis L'Amour

"Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimension."
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."
Elaine Maxwell, from Treasury of Women's Quotations

<< Want to read more about words?

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.