Touch of Romance
the everyday ordinary
is brushed with intimacy
when you touch it,
dim candlelight broadens
the horizons of our house,
all rooms join bodies
to make a great space
for our every opportunity
to caress and caress,
all spaces become one,
you're a touch of romance
that stays with me
'til you touch me again,
sharing passionate kisses
are like secret phrases
passing between us;
a language of our making,
memorising grammar of lips,
we shorten hours with talk,
all space is one.
__________________
The Writing of Your Name
I wrote your name down
the other day,
and stroked the letters,
the blue-black ink of your hair,
caressed an eyebrow there,
here the slender shape
of a wrist I traced,
slender arcs imitated
the curve of your eyes,
I could not discover whether
the writing of your name
shapes desire like you,
or that you had simply
worked yourself into
the signature of my fingers.
__________________
Live or Die
Love can live or die
as we die or live on,
but it cannot walk alone.
__________________
No Other Synonym
With you there is no
other synonym for love,
except love itself.











<< Back to Main Page