Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Where Love Rests

where does
love rest,

but in every word
to be written,
in every poem
yet to be;

in the most
exciting sounds
in the world,

in the body
and soul
of a melody,

both made whole
in song to you and me,

in your leaving
and your arriving,

in eyes that look
deep into me,

in every place,
even hate's
sobriety,

in my crucifixion
for your deity,

before and after God,
love rests in you,
waiting for me.

Read more of my poems >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.