Words to the Human
We would find in each man's life
A sorrow and a suffering
Enough to disarm all hostility!
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
"The colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes."
- Jamaican reggae singer Bob Marley, in the song "War"
"Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart."
- Zig Ziglar
Someone who is attracted by your mental appearance loves you more than one who is attracted by your physical appearance.
- Anonymous
A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only 16 chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
- Anonymous











<< Back to Main Page