Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, May 09, 2008

In My Breathing

I do not sing your melody with words,
There is no need, I hear you
In my breathing.

I do not give paper to our words,
The song we sang forever scores you
In my breathing.

I dismiss the ordinary of ink and words,
To speak magical sentences of you
In my breathing.

I talk, I laugh, I cry with words,
But none can sound my need of you
In my breathing.

Read more from Writing Sounds >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.