Five Things of Term
- In a study of graffiti it seems that messages of love peak in October, coinciding with the start of school term.
- When the term "nostalgia" was coined in the seventeenth century, some thought it was a uniquely Swiss phenomenon.
- The modern term for a "window dresser" is a "visual merchandiser".
- While the term "baby brain" is is just a myth, fertility doctors say people have become more anxious about having a family.
- Half of the world's 7,000 languages are in danger of disappearing.