Five Things of Status
- One of the most secretive buildings in the UK is the Government Communications Headquarters in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Their job is to listen in on others, record their conversations and pick up their e-mails.
- Serbia's parliament has passed a landmark resolution offering an apology for the Srebrenica massacre in 1995 - the worst incident of the Bosnian War - but it stopped short of calling the killings a genocide.
- A Hindu holy man in India has quit as head of a religious organisation after police launched a probe into allegations of obscenity against him.
- At the last five British general elections, support for political party Labour has been consistently exaggerated in the opinion polls and no one is quite sure why.
- An exhibition in Bristol by graffiti artist Banksy was among the top 30 most visited global exhibitions in 2008/9.