Five Things of Title
- Scientists have created a "cloak" to render an object invisible in three dimensions, with Tolga Ergin, a scientist from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany leading the study.
- The term "designer drugs" rose to prominence in the 1980s.
- A US general has claimed that Dutch forces allowed Bosnian Serbs to massacre 8,000 Muslim men and boys, because of poor morale over openly gay soldiers.
- A "welcoming agent and telephone intermediary" is another job title for receptionist.
- The sale of peeled potatoes, chopped carrots and diced onions, known as "lazy foods" are on the rise in the UK.