Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Monday, November 01, 2004

NaNoWriMo

I am a member of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I joined in 2004.

National Novel Writing Month is a fun approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing 1st November. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, 30th November.

I blog my novel on NaNoWriMo here. Its URL is a tribute to Little Miss, the first novel I wrote after an original collaboration with Timea Baksa (Read an update here (December 2008)).

Years I've won:
Winner badge for 2004 | Winner badge for 2005

My Posts:

You can read also my some of my short fiction involving three "characters" and their own reasons for writing:
(opens up in new window)

Reasons to Get Writing: Part 1 | 2 | 3

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.