Tarkan Gets Sexy Back
The Tarkan.com update reveals a completely new image and thirteen remixed versions of eight tracks from the original album.
A 2 CD Special
To commemorate the massive sales success of Metamorfoz, Tarkan has decided to re-issue the album in a 2 CD set, with thirteen remixes of eight selected tracks off the 2007 album produced by the foremost disc jockeys in Europe and Turkey.
The provided tracklist is as follows:
- Pare Pare / Tiësto Mix / Tiësto
- Vay Anam Vay / Electrofied Mix / Kıvanç K & Omar Basaad
- Arada Bir / Be Funkee Mix / Levent Gündüz
- İstanbul Ağlıyor / Hökenek Mix / Serkan Hökenek
- Dilli Düdük / Suat Ateşdağlı-Yalçın Aşan Mix
- Vay Anam Vay / Erdem Kınay Mıx / Erdem Kınay
- Dedikodu / Ozan Doğulu Mix / Ozan Doğulu
- Arada Bir / Ozinga Mix / Ozan Çolakoğlu
- Vay Anam Vay / Gürcell Mix / Gürsel Çelik
- Çat Kapı / Hökenek Mix / Serkan Hökenek
- Hop Hop / Kıvanç K Gangsta Mıx / Kıvanç K
- Vay Anam Vay / Elektherock Mix / Hüseyin Karadayı
- İstanbul Ağlıyor / M.Matthew Erdem Mix / Murat Matthew Erdem
The special CD series is set to be released on 1 August.
Tarkan Gets Sexy
Image-wise, it looks like the artist has listened to the advice of Tarkan Deluxe columnist Mark Mayhey, who has consistently been advising that the star return to a sexy image and had questioned his absence from the peak sales period of the Turkish music industry in the summer.
Tarkan is sporting tattoos on the photographs, painted on the singer by make-up artist Çetin Koyuncu.
A tense chase between the celebrity press and Tarkan's security had ensued after the paparazzi had caught sight of the singer sticking his head out of his vehicle's sunroof while driving to a popular holiday resort in Antalya for a photograph shoot with Kasap, the results of which have not been published thus far.