Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tarkan's Harbiye Tweet, Bodrum Show On

By Adelind Osmanlı reporting from Munich, Germany

Tarkan Tweets After the Shows

Screencap of Tarkan's tweet after the Harbiye concertsAfter Tarkan's smash hit two date show on 31 July and 1 August for his music company HITT's 6th annual open air summer gig at the Harbiye in Istanbul, the Turkish megastar has left a tweet on his official Twitter account, Tarkan Online.

"It was two super concerts. You made me lose myself. It was great meeting you with my latest songs. I love you," the tweet writes.

Tarkan also left a message on his official Facebook about the shows, saying that, "The two shows were unbelievable. Having you all memorising my new songs so quickly and singing them along with me really surprised me and made me very happy, I'm just so lucky to have you all. I love you."

The official Twitter account has also posted links to its Facebook counterpart for pictures of the 31 July show. His official Flickr account has posted up the same photographs from the evening's musical extravaganza.

Ticket Company Starts Selling Bodrum Tickets

Screencap of ticket company's Tarkan page for Bodrum showOnline ticket company Biletix has started selling tickets to Tarkan's Bodrum beach party this month.

As previously reported, Tarkan will be giving a concert at the Gümbet Bianca Beach Club on 7 August. Tickets are £89 TL and the show is set to start at eleven at night, local Turkish time.

UPDATE: Bodrum Thousands See Tarkan >>

<< Learning from Tarkan | Tarkan News Index | Turkey Goes Mad for Tarkan >>

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.