Manifesto Translations Prose & Poetry Letters to B Musings Words Culture & Music Other Works Copyright
Official Site Q & A Biography Discography Concert Reports Magazine Reports Articles News Reports News Videos Pictures Pick of the Day Links

Friday, January 06, 2006

Tarkan Q & A

Since I opened this blog, and even way back before, I've been answering questions about .

I do not profess to be an authority on the singer. I only know the man through his music and through years of helping Tarkan fans with their queries.

I've collected some of the most frequently answered ones* here:
(all links open in a separate window)

-------------------------
* Yes, I do mean frequently answered ones not frequently asked, because many other questions have been asked frequently, but in this post are the sensible ones that I choose to answer...and I keep answering them again and again! Hence the reason for this Q & A - now I have one URL link to email people when they ask me a similar question, instead of various links I've been using since June, 2005.

Creative Commons License

© CC License 2004-14. Unless otherwise stated all poetry, prose and art are the original work of the blog owner.